Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Brielle in Europe-May 12

Brielle and Gavin-at the airport, getting ready to leave USA for their trip to Europe

2 months and lots of fun and travels later, I'm finally getting a chance to sit with Brielle so she can post about her Europe trip.  Thanks to those that went with her, she has a lot of pictures to share about her experience and kept a journal of her time.  I'll share her journal from each day and have her choose a few pictures to write about as well.  Enjoy!

From her Journal
Date: Tuesday, May 12 2015
Location: Sweden and Denmark
"The first thing we did when we landed was meet Uncle Evan and Aunt Valerie.  Once we met them we got in our van.  Then we went to our Hotel.  Finally, we started looking for dinner.  When we finally got dinner it was midnight.  When we got home we were fast asleep fast."
This is when we landed in Denmark.  The airplane ride was really long, but I slept for most of it.

This is what I packed to take with me on the trip. I was glad that I had the neck pillow because it was soft and felt good on my neck during the airplane ride.



No comments: