Friday, January 30, 2009

National Popcorn Day

So, the actual day is up to debate. I've seen that it was January 19th. I've also seen that it falls at the end of January and usually near the superbowl. Anyway, we chose to celebrate National Popcorn Day today.

Warning: Popcorn is a choking hazard and not recommended for Toddlers under age 3 (that being said I do let Ellie eat popcorn as long as I am with her. I also give her other foods on the choking hazard list such as grapes, nuts, corn and beans. Please don't report me as being a bad mother!)


(Ellie with her friend Paiton, who came over to play. Ellie LOVES watching the popcorn pop)

Texture

Ellie loves playing with texture. Beans, Rice, Water, Bubbles...whatever I give her she keeps herself well entertained. She loved filling up different containers with popcorn.

Popcorn Snowman

This is how it could look....

use your imagination...this is a Picasso style snowman

Popcorn Pictures

It was a little bit hard to understand the concept that once the popcorn touches the glue it is not a good idea to eat it.

No comments: