Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Cold Outside


One good thing about the cold winter weather is being able to defrost the freezer without even hurrying. I didn't even bother to boil water or anything. I (with James help..thanks J!) just put all the food outside in the negative degree weather and let the freezer defrost itself.

Then Ellie helped wipe out the freezer so we could put the food all back in. So easy.

Another thing I like about the cold weather is being able go shopping and then run other errands without worrying about food spoiling in the car.

However, I am VERY excited for spring to come.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Ah, the "auxiliary freezer." There is something good about the snow. And Ellie is adorable, as always.

Lucia said...

It's so funny having to prioritize bringing in groceries by what CAN'T get cold instead of what need to go in the fridge/freezer.
BTW- I saw a lady on TV that looked like you, and then realized the speaker had introduced them as the Christiansens from CES and I was so excited! So, just so you know, you are famous.