Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turning 30

I've had a good life so far.  I try to take advantages of any opportunities that come my way and live life to the fullest.

In the last 10 years I

  • graduated from college
  • obtained my first full-time job
  • got married
  • became a mom (twice)
  • moved 9 times
  • traveled to 25 states and 3 countries 
  • ran my first 5k, two ragnar relays and my first marathon
  • did my first triathlon

The first 30 years of my life have been pretty eventful, so I'm still trying to figure out what my goals are for the next 10 years of my life (and beyond).  All I know is that with my track record, it is going to be fun and exciting and I will love (*almost) every minute of it!

*except for when my kids are both sick and screaming...I'm still looking for ways to love those moments.

1 comment:

Welch Mom said...

Great Job Megan, I would say you have lived a pretty good life and have lots of things to show for it :)