Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Front Room Makeover

While I was out in Utah, James 'surprised' me by fixing up our front room.  (Those that know James, know that he doesn't actually keep a surprise very often.)  So, while I did know that he was working on the room while I was gone, I was surprised by how amazing it looked!  Meg and Dan contributed a rug that looks like it was made to fit in this room.

I don't have an actual before picture, but here is an idea of what it looked like...


James got the mirror above the piano from work.  It was a castaway and was FREE! It was a natural tone wood originally.  He spray painted the mirror, the two end tables and the coffee table.  He had help from his Dad and Sister to hang the mirror above the piano.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

It looks great! I love the mirror.

Jenny said...

It's beautiful! How fun! And what a great "surprise"!