Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lots of Love

We've been focusing on valentine's day projects this week. We haven't done as many as I had planned however, because Ellie has been sick and hasn't felt up to doing much of anything. She has just wanted to sit on Mommy's lap all day everyday, I guess that is a good way to experience the love that Valentine's day is all about. I enjoy the extra cuddling, since usually she is too busy to stay on my lap.
I hope she gets better soon though
1. so she can feel better and
2. because the whining is about to drive me insane!


Paper Hug


We haven't had paint out for a while, because markers and crayons are so much easier. Ellie loved the chance to paint again.

She was very focused on getting the one little heart covered, I had a hard time convincing her to paint the other side as well.

Brielle LOVES googly eyes. The problem is every time we do a project with them she somehow manages to dump the bag of them on the floor. I think next time I'll only bring what we need to the table and leave the rest in the drawer.

Shake It Up


This kind of painting is easy and a lot less messy. We used a tin can. Put the paper in the can and pour some paint on it. Put a golf ball in the can and shake it. Ellie love hearing the noise and practiced fast and slow shaking. Open the can and see what kind of masterpiece the ball painted for you!

Sponge Painting

I had just planned to use red, but Ellie insisted she need yellow and blue paint as well.

I actually liked the multi-color effect.

I was thinking about selling this to an art museum with the hope of making millions of dollars. :)

No comments: