Monday, March 14, 2011

Sisters

Two of my sisters (Ashlie and Shelly) came out for a visit and I have almost nothing to show for it picture-wise. I guess I was too busy playing to take pictures. We had a lot of fun, the time just went by WAY too fast.

I went with them for one of their Disneyland days.
Here are 4 of the 6 kids that we had with us. My two kids, 3 nephews and a niece. The youngest was only 3 months old.


Brielle loved Thunder Mountain Railroad. She tries to keep her hands up the whole time, flops all over the place and giggles like crazy.

I do have one picture with one sister. I'm glad I took something! Ellie was so excited to go on Space Mountain, and she insisted that she wanted to ride with Aunt Shelly. They went 3 times in a row!

We also went to kidspace, picked citrus at James' grandparent's house, went to Huntington Garden's, and wore ourselves out with fun.

I can't wait until the visit again. Next time, I'll take more pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: