Monday, December 15, 2008

Who's Wes?

I know I've alluded to taking care of him, but I tried not to really talk about him or post pictures online without his parents permission, so I finally remembered to ask.

Wes is the little boy I have been watching 4 days a week since the end of August. He is happy, active and a great cuddler (which I love, since Brielle doesn't hold still long enough to cuddle unless she is asleep)! He just turned 1 a few weeks ago and walks really well already.

Wes and Ellie are about 7 months apart. They usually play really well together, although they were having a hard time sharing this cool new car today. Brielle is borrowing this power car while her friend who owns it is out of town. It provided hours of indoor entertainment, even though neither of them actually use the peddle to drive yet. Just getting in and out while playing with a set of keys is quite entertaining.

Brielle and Wes both love to stand on stools and look out the front window. We don't live in a busy neighborhood so there is not much to see, but Ellie is always hoping for a school bus to pass by.

No comments: