Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Glitter and Glamour

I introduced Brielle to the fun world of glitter this week. She is a fan, apparently it tastes good as well, although I haven't tried.

Snow Man

So, I admit I helped Brielle finish coloring the hat and nose.

I used a bag for the glitter so that you can shake the snowman and see the glitter move around.

I should be a better mom and let her do the projects like she wants. If she did it her way the snow man would have had 50 eyes. She loves those!


Initial Ornament


This was a fast and easy project. I cut the letters out of cardboard while the kids were playing and then Ellie painted the glue and shook on the sprinkles.

I decided to do and E for Ellie rather than a B for Brielle, because I'm lazy and 'E's are so much easier to cut out.

She was extremely excited about getting to put it on the tree. I had to pull off a few extra ornaments for her to re-hang.

No comments: