Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Naval Air Show


Ethan  got to go on a short trip with Grandma and Papa Finlay, as well as his cousin, Gavin to see a Naval Air Show in El Centro.  Margaret was there on business, but Brad got to play with the boys while she was in meetings. I copied from his journal, and got pictures that Grandma and Papa sent.  

"I went to El Centro on Saturday and Friday and I comed back late on Saturday. I got to see the airshow in El Centro. The Blue Angels flied up really close to each other. We saw some other jets fly and we saw a red airplane and it did the world record. It went straight up and turned off it's engine and came down and then went straight back up.


I got a jet signed from the guy that flies the #6 airplane. I went swimming in El Centro and it was inside. And we went to King Burger there and we got a puzzle ball that is red and a basketball. And we went to Subway when we were coming home and we went to the Olive Garden and had salad, and breadsticks and soup and spaghetti and got stickers and some crayons. And I bought a rocket that the #6 that flies signed it."


 






No comments: