Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ethan's Birthday

Looks like he is about to spit all over the cake...probably that happened.
Ethan loves decorating his own cakes.  This one he wanted to do all on his own.  He had some very specific ideas on a demolition derby cake. He told me he just wanted me to make sure the top was all brown, and that I could print out the flags...the rest he wanted to do.
Make my job pretty easy. :)

I'll let him tell about his birthday in his own words.  Here is from his journal:  
My birthday was on March 9th and I got a train set and I played with it about 3 times already. And also Mom and Dad and I had a birthday cake and it was a demolition derby cake. And I got a book called the Cats in Krasinki Square. And I got a new swimming suit from Gavin and Coco and they gave me 10 and 5 dollars and that's 15 dollars and they gave me a swimsuit with it. And Coco gave me a card with it. And I also got pool toys and there's the ones that get bigger and rocket water toys.






No comments: