Monday, August 4, 2008

Petting Zoo


We went to the County Fair this past week. It happened to be "ladies day" so we got in for free! Ellie's favorite part of the day was the petting zoo.

There were goats, sheep, a calf, a donkey, geese, chickens and a big rabbit. Ellie loved all the animals except she was terrified of the rabbit. Now keep in mind the rabbit was huge, but it was just laying there doing nothing. It looked like a fluffy pillow that you just want to cuddly and she would cry whenever I tried to get her near it.

When we had friends over for dinner last night one of them caught a bunny in our backyard. Ellie also was scared of the bunny. I'm not sure where she got this fear of rabbits, but it kind of makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That's funny that she's scared of rabbits. I love that second picture--it looks like the goat is going to eat her arm and she's saying, "Excuse me!"