Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Preston's 4th Birthday Interview and Stats


My name is: Preston (aka: PrePre, Friendliest Friend, PJ)
Height: 44" (98%)
Weight: 43lbs (92%)
Sleeping: About 12 hours 7pm-7am.
Preston loves life. No one finds common everyday things quite as exciting as Preston.  He has such an ability to light up the room.  If I had to describe him in one word it is definitely 'exuberant'.   He is a good buddy to have at home with me during the day.  He loves riding bikes, it was the ez-roller this past year, but he got a bike for his birthday and was so excited about it and runs to jump on every time the garage is open.  He is starting to read and loves practicing writing letters.  He makes up songs all the time and sings about anything and everything.  


Birthday Interview Questions
He started right off just talking and telling me about things before we got into the interview.  
What is your name? Preston
When is your birthday? June 10th
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite color?  Green
What is your favorite song? 'We Believe in God'
What do you want to do when you are a grown up?  I want to be a person that builds lights
Where do you want to live when you grow up? at California
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your least favorite food? I don't have any food that I don't like  (this is mostly true.  He is a great eater, but has always had a sensitive gag reflex.  He still often has to spit out food if he puts too big of a bite in his mouth.)
What is your favorite movie? Chuggington
Who is your best friend? Gracie and Nora and Abigail
What is your favorite book? I don't know
What does Daddy do? My dad does all the things that are good and nice.
What does your mommy do? My mom does all the things that is nice and good.
If you could get anything you want, what would you ask for?  Some treats I think
What is your favorite thing to do? Color
What was your favorite thing you did when you were 3? Do Chuggington on movies
What are you excited about with turning 4? My Birthday



No comments: