Thursday, May 8, 2014

On the Wall

I noticed the other day as I looked around the house, how many different charts and reminders we have for different things.  As they have evolved, and will continue to evolve, I realized I wanted to capture what is up at this stage in our life.  I walked around the house and took quick pictures of things as they currently are.

Ethan and Brielle each have a chart next to their bed to remind them of what they need to get done in the morning before we leave the house.  Brielle has the same list, only with 'girl' pictures that she chose. I don't remember how long they've had these...a couple years I guess.

By our front door...our family rules, mission and scripture.

The checklist for the bathroom

Our behavior chart.  (Brielle's classroom at school uses this type and the kids wanted to implement it at home as well this year.)

Our calendar and learning station

Number chart on the wall for Ethan to practice.

The kids chore charts on the fridge.  A couple years ago they had charts that the marked with dry-erase markers, but I like the magnets much better (less mess). We've re-done their jobs each school year, so these will change again after summer.

and my cleaning chart on the fridge.  I print from here each month.

our family home evening wheel.  I'm wanting to make an FHE board, but this has been working until I get to it.

Old Testament reading chart we're following from the Friend this year.

and my motivation sign...the background on my ipad home screen.




1 comment:

Shelly said...

These are fantastic. I think we need to adopt most of those in my family.