Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fly-On-The-Wall Tuesday

Tuesday, May 13th

2:30-Up with Preston
He still doesn't want to give up the middle of the night nursing.  Usually just up twice now.

6:30-Rise and Shine!
Time to get the rest of the house out of bed to start getting ready while I go down to make breakfast and pack lunches.

7:30-Driving to School
A bit of traffic today, but we'll still be on time.  We are currently working on memorizing the Old Testament Scripture Mastery Scriptures during the drive to school using this app since we are learning about the Old Testament in Sunday School and Family MTC reading.

8:30-Ethan Speech
Spent some time with cousins after dropping of Brielle.  Now Ethan gets to go to his class.

9:30-Ethan Pick Up
I got some exercise done with Preston while Ethan was in class, since it's going to be hot today and I have a meeting tonight, wanted to fit it in this morning.

10:30-Scanning
Getting some of my computer work done.  I try to scan papers once a week so they don't clutter up the house.  Here are my Mother's day cards from the kids...now on my computer, backed up to save and thrown out.

Ethan is playing next to me while I work, Preston is taking his morning nap.


11:30-Dentist Calls
Ethan I and were working on house cleaning.  He is still at it while I am on the phone to reschedule our dentist appointments.



12:30-Dinner Prep
Ethan is still finishing his lunch, while I'm getting dinner started.  Jalapeño chicken tonight.


1:30-Feeding Preston Lunch
He usually takes his best naps in the morning.  Slept for almost 3 hours, which is longer than normal, but he sure is happy about it.


2:30-Coming home with Kids
Dropping Brielle off for her birthday date with Ian and Annie, then coming home with the boys.

3:30-Putting Preston down for 2nd Nap
He doesn't always take a 2nd nap when he takes a long morning nap, but he is acting tired.
While I was putting preston down, Ethan made me this flower.  He said it was for Mother's day.


4:30-Clean Up
Unloading dishwasher and finishing jobs for the day while kids work on homework.  I do a lot of extra cleaning and computer work on Tuesday, since Monday and Wednesday I'm busy doing school time and activities with my nieces over.



5:30-Checking Homework
Brielle has a desk for her homework spot by the window in her room.  
While I'm looking over her work, the boys are playing next to us.





6:30-Baby Bath Time
Just finished eating dinner outside.  James decided to take the big kids out on a date since he is leaving town tomorrow, so I'm just getting Preston ready for bed tonight.


7:30-Relief Society Meeting
Monthly planning meeting to get ready for upcoming activities

8:30-Finishing RS Meeting
James came home with the kids and took them up to get ready for bed while I finished the meeting.  Preston didn't stay asleep (too hot? teething? too long of naps today?), so he joined our meeting and is trying to steal everyone's cookies.

9:30-Helping James Pack
Kids all in bed sleeping.  James is headed out tomorrow morning to a conference in North Carolina, so helping him get ready.


10:30-Bedtime Routine
Reading Scriptures, getting reading for bed.

No comments: