Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall


Fall in California is not anything like the autumn-time in Utah or Michigan.  We don't have the brilliant colors where we live, but we do have a few trees whose leaves change and fall.

Just the right amount to make a pile to play in.

I had the kids clean up all the leaves in the backyard to earn some money while I went in to put Preston down for a nap. I told them I'd pay them each a quarter.  When they were done, Ethan admitted that Brielle had done most of the work.  I had them draw out on a paper how much work they had done.  According to the lines, they agreed that Ethan had earned 10¢ and Brielle 40¢.  But, then Ethan said he didn't think he'd done quite that much and had only earned 5¢ instead and gave Brielle an extra nickel.  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: