Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference

What General Conference was about...from the perspective of the 6-year-old:

(this conference note-sheet available here)

President Packer: "Children are not good listeners now."
Elder Nelson: "Jesus made our heart, muscles and our body"
Elder Oaks: "The plan of happiness is a happy plan of God"
Elder Ballard: "Boys go on missions.  If boys do not go on a mission, Jesus will not like it."
Elder Scott: "People buried their weapons."
Elder Hales: "Jesus took the children to Israel"
Elder Holland: "Some people are sad, some people are happy."
Elder Bednar: "Tithing is important because Jesus asked us to."
Elder Cook: "Quentin Cook said over the woods to Grandmas."
Elder Anderson: "My Dad has Priesthood power and he does too."

 "Thomas S. Monson said A man died because he got too old"

"He said my Grandma and Papa, they had 3 horses.  He was talking about a fire."

President Monson: "People form the church went out on a ship.  There were 6 people on the ship."
President Eyring: "Heavenly Father sent us to the world to live and to have a Mommy and Daddy."
President Uchtdorf: "The church is true.  It is very, very, true."

"Joshua was a righteous man.  Jesus told us to pay tithing because it gives us money for the church"

"Heavenly Father and Jesus spoke to Joseph Smith.  The End."



3 comments:

Shelly said...

That is AWESOME! I'm impressed she could take such good notes, even with the pop rocks going in her mouth.

Katie said...

That is SO cute! I loved reading them! Those are awesome notes! I'll have to go back and read some of the notes I took during conference when I was 6!

Lucia said...

How cute!! I don't think my notes went beyond doodles until I was like 12!