Friday, March 22, 2013

Preschool Catch Up

I've gotten out of the habit posting what we do for our learning time.  Mostly it feels like we repeat what I did with the older kids a couple of years, since I have everything filed and ready.  But, just for my record I decided to pull a couple pictures of each week and do a quick glympse to catch up...

M for Music

making instruments

the painted maraca waiting to dry

N for Numbers

These numbers are ones from my Mom that i grew up with.  The kids chose a number and counted out beads to string on.
and n for noodles

O for Ocean

our mural (loved seeing the kids look at pictures of ocean animals and try to re-create them)

number and counting practice
P for Pirates and Princess
(can't find any pictures from that week)

Q for Quarters

quarter rubbings turned into the letter Q

(and quesidillas)

R for Rainbows

I've done this color mixing with the kids each year since Brielle was a toddler, it is still a favorite.

mixing colors in shaving cream (Elise was very dainty with a straw, Ethan went full in with both hands of course)

S for Space

making the S out of star stickers

lots of time playing with moon sand

T for Trains

we used our train pack for a lot of activities
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: