Sunday, September 21, 2008

13 down 27 to go


If you come up and ask me "Megan are you pregnant?" I'll tell you yes. Otherwise you might not find out, because I find it extremely awkward to bring up in normal everyday conversation.
It sounds something like this:
You: "Hey isn't it great that Michigan State beat Notre Dame?"
Me: "Yes, and did you know I was pregnant?"
Not so smooth is it?

So, I give you full permission to gossip. Go ahead and tell anyone you think might want to know that doesn't read my blog. No, I'm not just getting fat, (although I haven't been exercising due to laziness and exhaustion) I do indeed have an excuse.

Yes, I am 13 weeks pregnant (about 3 months), the due date is March 29th!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay! Congrats to you... have you not been sick at all? I'm glad for you if you haven't. I would have a hard time not telling for so long because I'm usually living by the side of the toilet while expecting.. that or sleeping constantly because of the anti nasuea medication. :)

Congratulations. :)

Cindi M said...

Congrats Megan and family!

Jessie said...

Megan you are so funny! Congratulations! I definitely know what you mean about the awkward conversations. You look absolutely fabulous, I would have never noticed. Have you been sick?

Natalie said...

I am excited for you! I'm always amazed how you start counting in weeks during this special time.

Lucia said...

Hooray! I always like "hey, guess what" as a platform for exciting yet RANDOM news. And actually, you are my 3rd friend this WEEK that announced they are prego. Love is in the air!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Sorry you have been feeling less than wonderful, but it's a really good excuse anyways!

jenn said...

congrats Megan!! seems like the last time i talked to you on the phone, we were comparing notes about morning sickness (the last time around)!