Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Halloween Food

We had lots of different parties and had fun playing with our food for Halloween time this year.  I didn't get pictures of everything, but as I was going through pictures I found I had a few I'll want to put up to remember to do in the future.  Ethan and Brielle were very excited about it this year and requested different things.

For our carving pumpkin night we made mummy stromboli. We then roasted our pumpkin seeds for snacking on.  I think Ethan and I are the only ones that like the pumpkin seeds, but I don't like tossing them.
Preston has found a new love of quesadillas this month after turning them into jack-o-lanterns.  He continues to ask for a quesadilla, with cheese that looks like a pumpkin.
For dessert one Sunday Brielle requested a flourless cake.  We turned it into a spiderweb.  
Ethan requested another spider web for our 7-layer bean dip, which we made a couple times during the month for different events and on Halloween night.
We also made pumpkin shaped cheeseballs a couple of times and veggie trays with lots of carrots shaped into a jack-o-lantern.  Basically, we just like to play with our food around here.

No comments: