Sunday, July 28, 2013

Galapagos Trip!

As some people may know, I (James) have had a dream of going to the Galapagos Islands for as long as I can remember.  This place has always served as a reminder of the wonders of the world, especially when they are untouched by man.  Getting to visit the undisputed "birth place" of the fascinating process of evolution by means of natural selection is one that I will always remember.  My only regrets are that Megan and the kids were not able to come and that I did not stay longer.  Both regrets can be remedied by another trip in the future!

Here is a quick little video that I put together.  It contains mostly pictures, but there are some videos in it as well.  Please enjoy!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks like a great trip! You got some fantastic shots. I'd love to be able to join in the next time. :)

Christine said...

Wow! It looks like an amazing adventure. I especially loved the underwater video.