Friday, March 12, 2010

Ethan 12 Month Stats

My name is: Ethan (aka Fums, Little Buddy)
I'm: 1 year old
Things I love:
-Airplanes
-Baths
-Music and Dancing
-Eating cell phones
-Food (especially blueberries and grapes)
-Daddy's Name Badge
-Eating Paper
-Playing in the Toilet
-Climbing
Favorite book: Anything with a penguin.  I like to 'waddle, waddle, waddle'
Pet Peeve: When I find a cell phone, camera, or ipod and it gets taken away.
Catch Phrase: 'waddle, waddle, waddle'
Height: 32 3/4 inches
Weight: 25.5 pounds
Head: 48 3/4 centimeters
Words: Nothing official. I can sign all done, more, airplane and penguin (hence all the waddling).
Teeth: 1
Movement: Crawling Fast, Standing, Cruising, Taking 1-3 steps

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

He is seriously the cutest kid!! I LOVE that smile!! Neither of ours were smiley like that!

Shelly said...

CUTE! He has such a great smile!