Friday, April 17, 2009

Our commercialized side of Easter


Visiting the Easter Bunny. He just happened to be at the Christmas Store when we were up in Frankenmuth with Shelly visiting. I wasn't expecting him to be there, but it was a fun surprise.


I don't know where she came up with the idea that the Easter Bunny eats Easter eggs, but I guess it makes as much sense as a bunny coming to hide eggs. It made me laugh the way she said it, and I was glad I captured it on video.


This one is kind of long, but it was fun because she was so excited about everything. Amazingly enough the Easter Bunny just "happened" to bring James' favorite candy. Brielle hasn't even noticed that we've been helping her eat her treats.


Chocolate first thing in the morning. What could be better than that?

Here is a picture of the treats we were making. (I forgot to take a picture of ours, so this is just one I got from online.) I remember doing these growing up and loved them. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I don't have sound on my computer at work, so I'll have to watch these again later. But she does look pretty excited about the hunt. And her dress is very pretty. :)