Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day

What were you doing 5 years ago today? Maybe you don't remember for sure, but I do. I was getting married!







Since then we moved over 1500 miles away from family, bought a house, had a baby, and have grown--mentally, spiritually and (unfortunately wider) physically--to be our own little family.

I love being married. I have such a great husband. Here is a list of some of the things I appreciate about him, in no particular order. (Don't fall in love with him though, because he is already taken!)

-he loves me (even when I'm tired and ornery)
-he works hard in school
-loves to learn
-is aware of my feelings
-communicates regularly with his family and helps them
-tells me I'm attractive
-is responsible
-encourages us to have family prayer, scriptures and home evening
-is a worthy priesthood holder
-cuddles with me
-loves Brielle
-reads stories to Ellie, plays with her and makes her smile
-is really good with people
-does not waste money
-brags about me to other people, and then tells me about it so I feel appreciated
-is not messy
-does not have dumb or expensive hobbies that take away from out time together
-still makes me smile when he walks in the room
-he tells me to relax and take a bath while he does dishes
-he loves to travel as much as I do
-he is patient
-he gets better and better everyday, and I love him!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary! But, who is that skinny guy in your wedding photo? You guys are adorable. And I REALLY can't imagine you being ornery.

Cindi M said...

Your wedding pictures are sooo pretty. I love them. And your list is great!