Sunday, May 5, 2019

Brielle's 12-year-old Interview and Stats

Brielle turned into a young woman this year!  She has been able to go to youth group and do baptisms in the temple (earlier than we'd expected), she got her ears pierced, and went off to sleep away camp (outdoor science camp for school).  She has a sweet disposition and a fun sense of humor.  She is kind and usually willing to help out.

Height: 5ft 5in (97%)
Weight: 102lbs (66%)
Sleeping: about 9.5 hours (9:00pm-6:30am), Bedtime is 8:30, but it takes her a while to get to sleep, and to wake up.  
Hobbies: Reading, Baking, Volleyball, Babysitting. Enjoys and does well in school. Worked hard to apply for an arts charter school program for middle school and was accepted to both the creative writing and integrated arts programs.  Decided to do integrated arts since she is interested in everything.

Brielle's responses to 12-year-old Interview Questions 

What is your name? Brielle Christine Finlay
When is your birthday? May 4th, 2007 
 How old are you? I turned 12
What is your favorite color? Pink and Green
What is your favorite song? All the songs from Wicked
What does Mom do? Stays home and cooks food and takes care of the house and takes care of us.
 What does Dad do? Goes to work at City of Hope and takes care of all the animals and does necropsies and all that stuff.
 What do you want to do when you are a grown up? Be a Veterinarian or a Librarian or a Teacher or a Sees Candy worker or an Ice Cream Shop Owner.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? Paris or Michigan or California.
If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? Pay my tithing, then buy some bunnies and a dog and a cat that can sleep with me.  And then a house (actually I'd get the house and then all the animals) and then I'd get furniture and paint the walls pink and green and remodel the whole kitchen and my bedroom.
What is your favorite food? Lasagna and Caesar Salad and and Breadsticks and Garlic Bread
What is your least favorite food? Corned Beef and Cabbage
What is your dream car? a Limousine, but I probably won't get that in my whole life, so I guess just a regular 5 person car, or a SUV.  
What is your favorite animal? Can it be a mythical animal?  A Pegicorn (Pegasus and Unicorn)
Where do we go to church? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Royal Oaks Drive and we go every Sunday. 
Why do we go to church? To learn about Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father and learn stories about the church so we can share it with other people.
What is something you’re good at? Reading and cuddling with my didi.
What is your favorite movie? lots of favorite movies: Love Kennedy, Just Add Magic (even though we haven't seen that for a long time), Not Cinderella's Type and Once I was a Beehive (so basically movies with Paris Warner)
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Plain old vanilla or La Michoacana's Oreo.
Where would you like to travel? Paris, Canada, Greece and Ireland and England.
Where do you like to eat? Souplantation, In 'n Out, Cafe Rio and yummy places.
Who is your favorite person? I have lots of favorite persons.
Who is your best friend? Priscilla
What is your favorite book? I don't like that question.  I have too many answers.  I could list it off all day.  But I like the Harry Potter Series.
What is your favorite thing to do? Read and Bake and eat the stuff I'm baking.
What are you most excited to do this year as a 12-year-old? Go to Italy and start at CSArts in the fall and go to Royal Oaks again.  And I'm excited for the back yard to be remodeled.
I liked my birthday party this year. It was fun.  It was Paris themed and ....

No comments: